Premier League 2017/18

Late KO

1 Like

that jo hart fella is stone useless
didnt he play for england at one point?

The cunt wouldn’t block butter .

Any excuse to fire up this beauty

Fair play to Pep he sussed him out early

Burnley up to 6th in the table (level on points with Chelsea and Woolwich) after another away win at Southampton today. Good news for Eire soccer types as well with such a large Eire representation at Turfmoor. @Nembo_Kid looking very silly in raising the potential sacking of Sean Dyche only a short time back.

The big issue for Burnley though is whether they can hold on to him. Dyche has been linked with the Everton job and if the widespread reports in the press about an imminent sacking at Stamford Bridge are to believed, Mr Abramovich could be interested too.

1 Like

I fail to see what Sean Dyche has to do with another defeat for Paul Clement’s hapless Swansea?

1 Like

Oooofffffftttttttttt

Nothing to do with that Mate, Just your prejudices being torn apart again :smiley:

good game now

You gave a deflective post from Boycott an ooooofffftttt.

Only one of us is having their prejudices torn apart and it’s not me.

1 Like

Deflective??
I have an oooft to the post that showed you up as an ignoramous with a massive chip on your shoulder,
Sometimes you act really weird

You gave an oooofffttt to a post that did not attempt to deal with a pertinent issue raised.

That shows your prejudice.

No mate, the oofftt was because he reminded us of a really really really dumb thing you said one time, really dumb :rofl:

Don’t know what Paul Clement has to do with you bizarrely agitating for the sacking of Sean Dyche at a point last season when he was on the cusp of securing Burnley’s best season in 42 years (which he duly achieved). Was it an anti-English bias that was behind it?

A rather bizarre abstract you’re creating for giving a poster an ooofffttt for failing to address the issue at hand.

Yes it was mate, most definitely. It’s wonderful because it means we get to take the piss out of him with great regularity.

lads, would ye ever cop the fuck on. surely there is something better to do with ye’re time.
you fuckers would destroy any thread

I don’t know mate.

You’re bringing Sean Dyche into a discussion on Paul Clement, a manager you have been championing over the past 7/8 months when his team are currently a hapless rabble.

You’re very quick to be calling on foreign managers to be sacked after a bad run, I find it odd that you don’t hold this outlook to British managers, in fact you completely ignored a run of form that saw Burnley go from being comfortably mid table to being dragged into a relegation battle after a run which saw them pick up only 13 points from a possible 45.

It’s odd how you’re not calling for Paul Clement’s head now

1 Like

4-1.

Salah a decent signing

1 Like