The English Premier League 2016/17™

We think that Paul Clement is a shaping cunt and like the motley crew the Portuguese chap at Hull has put together.

5 Likes

I second this.

1 Like

Signing in.

1 Like

Hull because their geansai is like our geansai. Kind of.

1 Like

Singing in, your getting mauled by the tigers

https://youtu.be/tgS1RFk1cU8

Burnley are in freefall.

@GeoffreyBoycott very quiet in calling for Sean Dyche’s sacking.

Why would I be calling for Sean Dyche’s sacking? Before their most recent two defeats to Top 7 sides, today against Man U and last week away to Everton, Burnley picked up a crucial point at Middlesbrough and beat Stoke at home. Dyche is doing a wonderful job and Burnley are on course to survive a season in the top flight since 1974/75.

Nice to see you supporting the Black and Amber @Bandage

Because you backed the sacking of Guidolin after a bad run of results.

Burnley have picked up 13 points from the last 45 available, that is relegation form.

2 Likes

Certs for the drop next season

Nice to see Coutinho try to score rather than go down :clap:

Interesting battle now for 3rd/4th spots. United have narrowed the GD gap, Arsenal not out if it especially if there is a winner in the Manchester derby.

Maybe he should have gone down.

I’d expect that answer from you, you have no honour.

He was within his rights to go down.

I’m a winner, you must be some sort of ideological buffoon.

I played the game with honour mate, I hate to see cheating. A victory achieved through cheating would mean nothing to me.
You have no honour.

He wouldn’t have cheated if he went down, there was contact and he was disadvantaged by the contact, he was within his rights to obtain the most favourable advantage.

I do have honour but I’m also a winner and you need to be willing to bend rules to win.

You stupid cunt… he should have went down and he’s cost them 3 points by not doing so.

Nah mate, if you fall down when you can stand up you’re a cheat, if you’re the player you can justify it with your logic, if you love football you recognise it as cheating.
Cheating is very dishonourable behaviour.

Fuck off, you’re a Liverpool fan.