Premier League 2017/18

We wuz robbed tonight mate

1 Like

We’re back after an empty and long 9 or 10 days.

What’s the 3pm game on Sky today?

Newcastle v Swansea chief.

1 Like

I thought bandage was glued to the bdo Darts? What a fraud?

That morata for Chelsea is very very adv

You’ll have @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy badgering you forever more now.

1 Like

Poor result for Chelsea against the 10 man Foxes, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they failed to make the Champions league unless they bring in some reinforcements in January,

In 1992 Celtic and Chelsea did a swap deal with Tony Cascarino, after enduring a torrid time north of the border , joining the pensioners and Tom Boyd joining the Scottish giants.

Have Chelsea currently got a significantly better centre forward ??

Spurs winning 1-0. Everton are too big a club for Fat Sam

Don’t have the players unfortunately. Very lucky girl by the very in form son.spurs deserve their lead

Yes, he has done it at the highest level mate.
He destroyed real Madrid and Bayern in the champions league
I believe he doesn’t like life in England and is pining for life in southern Europe

Are you still standing over your contention that Morata is by some distance the best striker ever in the EPL?

I accept that but Morata’s past deeds mean nothing at Chelsea . He looks a bit cumbersome at present . I hope to comes good .

Yes. Fully motivated he is on a different planet to the rest of them

Those champions league performances back that up

Backtrack accepted

As I’ve said about other players before if he was worth a fuck he would be at a bigger club.hes a adv striker. Not in the top 3 in the prem

Madrid
Juve
Chelsea

Not sure of your point

If he was worth a fuck he would still be at Madrid and starting for them…that’s my point… Very over rated player

All his career he has played for top top clubs mate

He is also a Spanish international.

Not sure how an epl barstooler can be so dismissive

I’m not been dismissive I just think he’s overrated especially by you.a lot of players have played for top clubs and have lasted the road because they weren’t good enough… Ie morata… If Madrid though anything of him would he be at Chelsea? Would he fuck.

I was looking forward to seeing him in the prem but so far I’ve not been impressed… He just misses way to many chances to class him as a top striker IMO