Premier League 2017/18

Heā€™s not a top player, more like an old school English centre forward youā€™d expect to see at Everton or West Ham

Brave but limited

Celtic havenā€™t lost to an English team in 21 years in the Yoofa Cup . I canā€™t see that changing this year .

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy bigging Morata up as an all time great all season. Hadnā€™t seen much of him before tonight. Heā€™s a carthorse.

1 Like

They should have played full programmes on the 23rd, 26th, 30th and the 1st. TV call the shots but it is ruining the competition for the sake of a few fat bastards who want games on the telly every night.

1 Like

Points haul 8 worse than at the corresponding stage of last season?

2 points worse from the exact same fixtures.

Thereā€™s a real defiance about the Arse this season.

I think the Gunners and Arsene Wenger will have enough for a splendid one year in a row of Champions League football.

It irks me when co-commentators and pundits say ā€œitā€™s either a freekick for the tackle or a yellow card for a diveā€. It can actually be neither, like the Wilshere one tonight. Neville and Carragher both crying for a second yellow card for Wilshere.

1 Like

Itā€™s good to see your fellow Ringsend man Dermot Gallagher agree with you.

Fuck you @Bandage cc @thedegenerategamblersthread

1 Like

We wuz robbed tonight mate

1 Like

Weā€™re back after an empty and long 9 or 10 days.

Whatā€™s the 3pm game on Sky today?

Newcastle v Swansea chief.

1 Like

I thought bandage was glued to the bdo Darts? What a fraud?

That morata for Chelsea is very very adv

Youā€™ll have @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy badgering you forever more now.

1 Like

Poor result for Chelsea against the 10 man Foxes, I wouldnā€™t be at all surprised if they failed to make the Champions league unless they bring in some reinforcements in January,

In 1992 Celtic and Chelsea did a swap deal with Tony Cascarino, after enduring a torrid time north of the border , joining the pensioners and Tom Boyd joining the Scottish giants.

Have Chelsea currently got a significantly better centre forward ??

Spurs winning 1-0. Everton are too big a club for Fat Sam