Premier League 2017/18

Turning your back on Leitrim wouldn’t have been that hard surely?

Did Anybody see the French lad get sent off for Brighton? :rofl:

Sickening. No doubt @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy doesn’t see anything wrong or shameful in that.

There’s nothing shameful about shielding children from a possibly violent situation. Even if they are hammers fans and have probably seen it before.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy commending Chelsea’s decision to cover up for their former rapist/employee on 4 December 2016.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy posting on the Chelsea thread on 12 May 2017, minutes after Chelsea won the league at the Hawthorns.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy signing back into the Chelsea thread at 6.09pm on 20 August 2017, minutes after Chelsea recorded their first win of the 2017/18 season.

The audit trail never lies. In early December 2016 Chelsea’s cover up of their rapist/paedophile employee is exposed and on 4 December 2016 @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy commended Chelsea for trying to buy the silence of a rape victim and the role of Chelsea FC in the cover up. Earlier today, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy professed that he made a conscious decision to stop supporting Chelsea over this. But on 12 May 2017 and 20 August 2017, some 5 & 8 months on from the exposure of Chelsea’s role in the cover up, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is still professing his support for Chelsea in the aftermath of big Chelsea wins on the pitch.

2 Likes

For future reference. How do you do a multiquote?

I will need it during Japan19

Wow, what a lot of effort for such an inane point

5 Likes

Not at all. You’ve spend the last few weeks falsely calling any number of posters here rape apologists. All the time you were an apologist for a rapist/paedophile. When you were pulled up on this on Saturday after you made a scurrilous comment in relation to myself, you tried to re-write history and spread the falsehood that you stopped supporting Chelsea over this. The audit trail never lies though. You were still supporting Chelsea more than 8 months after their shameful role in the cover up of a rapist was exposed.

1 Like

Stage 10

Oooooooooooooooooooofffffffttttr

A multitude of strong points here.

A rebrand on the cards

I know nothing of soccer so iv missed all this but the evidence you have provided here, if its correct, suggests @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is a rape apologist.
That’s the end of him then, the moderators and the good people of this forum don’t take kindly to the like of that.

2 Likes

Its absolutely correct I just did a fact check before giving Geoff a like for his post.

Where are all the scousers?

Not up yet

1 Like

It takes a certain level of seethe to go to all that effort. I’d say it took ages to put it together

1 Like

We have a slaphead from humberside but I wasn’t aware of any scousers that post on here, possibly @Faldo

Pretend scousers?

In Liverpool.