Premier League 2017/18

Blatant lies. The audit trail tells the tale. You applauded Chelsea FC when news of that cover up broke in late 2016 and were still supporting them for most of 2017.

Yes, ditching a football team isn’t an overnight process, I struggled with this for a while before I made the decision

6 Likes

I can confirm this.

2 Likes

Turning your back on Leitrim wouldn’t have been that hard surely?

Did Anybody see the French lad get sent off for Brighton? :rofl:

Sickening. No doubt @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy doesn’t see anything wrong or shameful in that.

There’s nothing shameful about shielding children from a possibly violent situation. Even if they are hammers fans and have probably seen it before.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy commending Chelsea’s decision to cover up for their former rapist/employee on 4 December 2016.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy posting on the Chelsea thread on 12 May 2017, minutes after Chelsea won the league at the Hawthorns.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy signing back into the Chelsea thread at 6.09pm on 20 August 2017, minutes after Chelsea recorded their first win of the 2017/18 season.

The audit trail never lies. In early December 2016 Chelsea’s cover up of their rapist/paedophile employee is exposed and on 4 December 2016 @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy commended Chelsea for trying to buy the silence of a rape victim and the role of Chelsea FC in the cover up. Earlier today, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy professed that he made a conscious decision to stop supporting Chelsea over this. But on 12 May 2017 and 20 August 2017, some 5 & 8 months on from the exposure of Chelsea’s role in the cover up, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is still professing his support for Chelsea in the aftermath of big Chelsea wins on the pitch.

2 Likes

For future reference. How do you do a multiquote?

I will need it during Japan19

Wow, what a lot of effort for such an inane point

5 Likes

Not at all. You’ve spend the last few weeks falsely calling any number of posters here rape apologists. All the time you were an apologist for a rapist/paedophile. When you were pulled up on this on Saturday after you made a scurrilous comment in relation to myself, you tried to re-write history and spread the falsehood that you stopped supporting Chelsea over this. The audit trail never lies though. You were still supporting Chelsea more than 8 months after their shameful role in the cover up of a rapist was exposed.

1 Like

Stage 10

Oooooooooooooooooooofffffffttttr

A multitude of strong points here.

A rebrand on the cards

I know nothing of soccer so iv missed all this but the evidence you have provided here, if its correct, suggests @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is a rape apologist.
That’s the end of him then, the moderators and the good people of this forum don’t take kindly to the like of that.

2 Likes

Its absolutely correct I just did a fact check before giving Geoff a like for his post.

Where are all the scousers?

Not up yet

1 Like

It takes a certain level of seethe to go to all that effort. I’d say it took ages to put it together

1 Like

We have a slaphead from humberside but I wasn’t aware of any scousers that post on here, possibly @Faldo