Premier League 2017/18

Scoring a goal v Borussia Dortmund in the Champion’s League > scoring against Liverpool.

Dortmund are shit

They gave us a better game than Liverpool did.

Us?

1 Like

I couldn’t tell you that off the top of my head. It was Stoke last night anyway I remember that much. He still has a bit to prove at United but they are unbeaten in the last 35 games he’s started for them so he’s adding something to the team.

More shame for Liverpool FC

3 Likes

Welcome to two weeks ago, mate.

Sentenced this morning.

The club would want to get rid of him now.

@The_Scouse_Cafu keeping very quiet.

1 Like

He’s trying to stay out of the Kerry Babies controversy, probably.

Surprised that pug looking cunt has a girlfriend. All about the :moneybag:I suppose.

EPL thread gets bumped and @Horsebox comes straight in …

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

so predictable

Totes.

I’ll do a @ChocolateMice on it from now on so.

“Lads just in from training what’s the score in the Liverpool match” and you glued to it with your Ian Rush pyjamas on and your Ian Rush mustache on your big gomey Turkish head.

4 Likes

You’re an awful disappointment to me horsebox.

1 Like

As detective Brucie Robertson once told us, It’s the games within games that are truly the best ones … I remember ex poster @Nembo_Kid getting very upset with @ChocolateMice for not watching Liverpool games, accusing him of not being a real fan etc. etc — Naturally, the casual ‘what was the score tonight’ inquiries from @ChocolateMice were always aimed at Nembo knowing it was only a matter of time before he exploded, which of course he did and him not even knowing he was being played like a fiddle all along…

Pity he left the forum, he’ll be missed.

TNH