Premier League 2017/18

Iā€™ve watched 5 or 6 United matches this season and Pogba has been excellent in nearly all of them to be fair. Heā€™s surrounded by mainly dross in that United midfield and managed by one of the biggest, most negative cunts in the world so thereā€™s that context as well.

Heā€™s an attacker . . a liability as a central midfielder. Played more advanced heā€™d do proper damage.

Against who did you see PP play ??

Social media outlets across the internet are awash with Manchester United fans calling Pogba the next messiah.

LOLZ!

This video perfectly highlights Pogbaā€™s inadequacies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UrLzWR6W2s

Bizarre indeed

Is he any good in goal?

2 Likes

Absolutely. Big Rom has bagged goals now in 10 EPL games this season against a variety of opposition - Swansea, West Brom, Stoke (home & away), Everton, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace, Southampton, Newcastle and West Ham. Still waiting on that elusive goal against a Top 8 side. Heā€™s probably waiting on the Big Stage at the Empire Stadium in two weeks time to announce his arrival.

Liverpool is the only decent team Harry Kane has scored against in fairness mate

Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea are not decent teams :laughing:

He hasnā€™t scored against those teams this season

Ah, so we are only counting this season now, what a ludicrous argument you are attempting to make here.

I was just replying to @GeoffreyBoycott who was making a point about the calibre of teams Lukaku has scored against this season. Try reading in future

1 Like

You tried to make the same argument on Saturday, you even criticised Harry for scoring hat tricks against beaten teams, despite having Messi in your avatar.

You need to stop talking shit mate.

Could we use this calendar year I wonder?

I criticised Harry for not scoring against good teams

He has scored against good teams.

So has Romelu

Only scored against one this season

Chairman Dan really should look at flogging Harry for the silly money while itā€™s still on offer. Heā€™s a poor imitation of Big Rom.