Premier League 2017/18

You can tell who has played the game and who hasnā€™t hereā€¦

2 Likes

Exactly.

The two stick hurling fans oblivious to the rules of the beautiful game.

Stonewall peno, and justice was done.

2 Likes

The ā€œOxā€ is some joke.

2 Likes

Take a bow Harry Kane, delighted for him. Spurs didnt deserve to lose that game.

1 Like

Typical yid. Thinking he proved it wrong. The second one had far less pressure and he had the luxury of a practice one. The first miss cost spurs three points.

1 Like

A draw was a fair result, how did West Ham do this weekend pal?

A special sort of idiot this lad is, less pressure on a 94th minute peno after youā€™ve missed one in front of the Kop :rofl:

@Rocko must be pulling some of these posters out of a mental asylum.

Ah now mate, he was unlucky alright in that he didnā€™t know much about it but itā€™s a definite penno,

Looked like a penalty on first viewing but itā€™s really not when you see the replays.

2 Likes

You telling me he didnā€™t initiate it and dive? Come on mate

4 Likes

Itā€™s fierce unlucky but a player has to be aware, in this situation I donā€™t know what else he can do but itā€™s a penno for me

Conclusive proof that Virgil kneed Lamela. Thanks for posting that, we can now put this debate to bed.

Look at the Spurs player ffsā€¦ He jumps straight into vvdā€¦no intention to play the ballā€¦he throws himself into vvd with only one intention.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Ah stop.

I agree but it doesnā€™t change the correct award, VVD shouldnā€™t have let it bounce,

Thatā€™s one of the most ridiculous penalty awards Iā€™ve ever seen.

2 Likes

What a little shitbag cunt that Lamela is

1 Like

Clear pelanty.

3 Likes

Did Kane cost ye 2 points yes or no? Itā€™s a simple question

Lamela no attempt to play the ball at all.
Kloppo will be seething.

One of those linesmen who loves attention, like those GAA umpires would call refs attention to a goalkeeper stepping outside the small square when picking out the ball

2 Likes