Premier League 2017/18

Some respect for Mr Conte please, the man is in mourning

Morata only brought on in injury time. Did some deluded poster claim earlier in the season that he was the best striker in the league?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heā€™ll be at Crystal Palace in a season or two

I didnā€™t realise that, hope he doesnā€™t read TFK.
He seems clueless, stumbled on a system that worked last year, hasnā€™t a clue what to do now

I like Conte but that was a very peculiar performance and formation today. Itā€™s like he has given up and the players know it. Great result for Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs tho.

Lukaku getting slated but he has scored more than Morata & Lacazette combined this season.

His goals in the CL prove how good he is

Like a lot of players he hates life in England and his performances reflect that

Classless

Only Liverpool are Cityā€™s somewhat equals in this league

1 Like

Hasnā€™t Morata suffered a personal loss recently

Iā€™ve only now realised what you meant, he was mourning a former work colleague? In the past week alone Iā€™ve had more reason to mourn than that, youā€™re a real toerag for the sympathy shit

Damning with faint praise .

You want us to check in each day to see whatā€™s happened in your life?

Me, me, me, meā€¦

4 Likes

Not at all, I have no interest in sharing but your bullshit about Conte today is100% disingenuous and is for no other reason than youā€™re still seething with me because of some perceived slight. Itā€™s hilarious that no criticism of Conte is allowed on the day a former work colleague died, ridiculous

I remember in school when we were 12 or 13 we were discussing what was the strongest percentage alcohol weā€™d drank. Most of us were 60 percent 55 percent whatever nonsense we could think of but There was this one lad who was a tad touched and used to always try out do everybody with his stories. The same lad claimed heā€™d drank 110 percent vodka on his amazing holiday. Cuntinatracksuit reminds me of him a lot. Constantly trying to out do everybody with his stories.

What a strange little man you are.

1 Like

Conte is an excellent manager who has done an excellent job at Chelsea

3 Likes

@backinatracksuit goes to Elevenerife on holidays

Chelsea are a crackpot club with a trigger happy owner. Whatever about City, theyā€™ve always given the managers their heads, even that cunt Hughes.

Agreed but recently he looks like he has thrown the towel in.