Premier League 2017/18

Liverpool were architects of their own downfall again

This will be the last game Liverpool lose until they get hammered in the champions league final

Just the two goals from Marcus Rashford, graduate of the famed Manchester United Youth Academy cc @myboyblue , @Gman @GeoffreyBoycott # youth # United

4 Likes

Just the two is fine. He’s never managed more than a brace mate

Congrats mate, a big win in the race for second

1 Like

Jose schooled klippity there

2 Likes

Always nice to beat Liverpool bud, is there a race to second? I see Jose rested Pogs and Martial for the CL.

While I’d rather not have lost a match we should not have lost, ultimately the result of this means nothing as long as we steady the ship and cement a top four place.

4th = 2nd.

And we’ll pummel the cunts if we draw them in Europe, just like we did two years ago after they fluked a league win at Anfield.

4th doesn’t guarantee you champions league qualification so there not really equal.

They’re.

Can you admit you were wrong? 4th isn’t guaranteed champions league qualification. So 2nd and 4th are not equal.

I’m happy enough to take the chance that Chelsea and Arsenal don’t both win the European competitions, mate.

Perhaps you should be a bit more worried about not demonstrating your ignorance of football when you write about Salah.

Can you admit you were wrong sid. You’ve serious issues admitting you are wrong.

Need to make sure they don’t end up playing Chelsea for fourth in the second last game.

It’s like a slow bicycle race tbh

Jose mugged that gurning German fuckwit off there, mugged him off good and proper.

1 Like

Mark Noble has sorted out a West Ham fan

Cc @Locke

https://twitter.com/kumbdotcom/status/972509452430606336?s=21

Another pitch invasion from the WHU fans. The game could be abandoned . SCENES

Fucking idiots. They did nothing whilst the dildo salesman ripped the heart and soul out of their club by flogging Upton Park and moving them to an athletics track.

No point getting angry about it now guys, the ship sailed a long time ago.

3 Likes

Another pitch invasion after Burnley go 3 up. Can see WHU getting docked points for failing to control their fans