Premier League 2017/18

Took enough money anyway.

The two Manchesters and Chelsea with their limitless financial muscle operate in a parallel universe to the rest.

2 Likes

Absolutely, it’s nothing short of a miracle that anybody can compete with those three considering the gulf in resources. It’s going the way of Scotland

Pep is the greatest thing to ever happen football. I look not unlike him.

Huh?

Spurs just spent £40m on a centre back mate.

Buttons at this juncture . Liverpool spent that on a utility attacker .

Silence from @GeoffreyBoycott

I called you out on your bullshit a few weeks back. You did your usual disappearing act of course. Why can’t you be honest to the forum?

1 Like

I’m just after asking having you any comment on Spurs just after spending £40m on a centre back?

You are the ultimate yidocrite.

City will walk this.

Simple maths and prudent financial hosekeeping. Spurs recouped €102 on players sold. They spent €93 million on new players (including the centre back you referred to) yielding a profit of €9 million.

Nearly three weeks on you haven’t clarified your bizarre statement that Chelsea can’t compete financially with Spurs. Chelsea’s €202 million outlay on new players is more than double what Spurs spent and the staggering €80 million loss on transfers is just obscene.

Chelsea haven’t spent an outlay of £202m.

They have spent the following this summer:

Morata £58m
Drinkwater £35m
Zappacosta £23m
Rudiger £29m
Bakayoko £40m

£185m

Where are you making up the additional £17m from?

Last season Chelsea won the league with a £17m net spend? How did they manage to compete with the two Manchester clubs?

Nearly three weeks on, despite repeatedly called on to do so, Billy Bullshit still hasn’t clarified why he asserts Chelsea can’t compete with Spurs.

Why aren’t you answering the questions posed to you?

I’m sure Spurs fan Mike Dean will get Spurs out of this one. Sides like Swansea don’t have a chance against major conglomerates like Spurs.

Nothing to do with them being absolutely superior

How many goals have they scored?

1 Like

Great defensive header by Dele Alli in the Swansea box.

It’s 0-0 mate, I thought you knew that?

You seem to be saying that Spurs inability to score a goal seems to be offset by them having loads of futile shots and possession.