Premier League 2017/18

Not at all, I was only replying to your claim that only the ref could win it for Spurs?

He has previous for giving Spurs favourable decisions

Spuds are shit.

When Swansea visited Stamford Bridge last season, they didn’t have stand a chance against the Chelsea conglomerate. Swansea were utterly blackguarded and denied a stonewall penalty for an Azpilicueta handball when the game was delicately poised at 1-1.

Sanchez is still a donkey as he was in the Europa League Final

Swansea equalised from a free that wasn’t even a foul in that game. Have you amnesia?

Embarrassing dive there.

Mike Dean has been a bit harsh on Spurs

Dier can’t pass.

This is like the time David Moyes Man Utd had all those crosses.

Spuds could have played til xmas, sorry Hanukkah, and they still wouldn’t have scored.

1 Like

Congrats mate, a great great great day for you,

As predicted last Sunday, Swansea picked up something from their trip to the Empire Stadium. That was the type of well organised, battling performance you expect from a Paul Clement side. He continues to mug off @Nembo_Kid. He was renewing his calls for Paul Clement to be sacked just twenty minutes before kick off today.

1 Like

City will walk this

2 Likes

Any team that fail to score in four of their first five league games will always be in danger of the sack. Unfortunately for Clement, they don’t play Crystal Palace every week and his next two games will be crucial to his job you’d imagine.

Saw him 2 weeks back. Quality. But Lascelles and Ritchie have been brilliant and Joselu is as hard a worker as you will see. Id worry about Elliott and we need a top striker to go places. Lack a good left back and a reliable centre mid alongside Merino aswell but we’ve 3 wins from 5 and id hope we can have a right cut off Brighton next.

Beaten noone though!

I agree but theyre defence and central mid will struggle in crucial games

I’d agree.

City had a good start last season too, so far four of their five games have been against:

Everton
Watford
Bournemouth
Brighton

Koeman could be close to the sack you’d imagine, hockeyed by Atalanta in midweek and their results have been really poor so far.

Hopefully

He is an anti Irish prick

1 Like

Everton are a despicably anti Irish club

1 Like