Premier League 2017/18

Itā€™s bizarreā€¦ Drop a little bomb and watch them goā€¦ Anglophiles like @Nembo_Kid and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy have to defend their beloved EPL.

Iā€™m picturing these lads as six year olds examining financial records and fans behaviour abroad before making the vital decision that will follow them around for the rest of their lives, fucking oddballs :rofl:

1 Like

incorrect

the oddballs are grown oirish men who follow epl teams because the picked them when they were 5 because they were decent back then

take liverpool

a rationale adult would say i have no connection to this club, their fans are vile, the way they treat the local community is disgusting, they have been average for years- Im out

Mousey getting pissed singing songs about Harold Shipman is odd

4 Likes

Mate, I really donā€™t give a fuck, when I was a little boy my favourite uncle followed Spurs, I support them over any other team but I would hardly get up out of my seat if they won the champions league, I donā€™t give a fuck about the other people who support them or how much money they spend or owe, I find it weird that a fella from West Limerick, South Tipp or Armagh cares about these things, very very weird

fair enough

Iā€™d refer you back to what I said in my earlier post.

The Yid Army in the mid 1970ā€™s were well able to dish it out in the hooligan stakes. When Chelsea were beaten at White Hart Lane in the second or third last game of the 1974/75 and the Chelsea Headhunters kicked off, they got their second hiding of the day from the Yid Army. Thankfully Tottenham were one of the first clubs to properly get to grips with the hooligan problem. White Hart Lane in the early 1980ā€™s was a far more civilised place to attend a game than just about every other football ground in England.

Who is Harold Shipman?

You canā€™t single out Liverpool. The entire epl is thus.
And itā€™s utterly tedious.

Yes mate. The entire EPL apart from Chelsea

Indeed. Apart from Chelsea.

2 Likes

*rational

1 Like

No need to tag me in your boring ruminations.

You said some nasty shit about me yesterday, unless you back it up youā€™ll have to expect occasional mention, itā€™s completely relevant, whatā€™s out of bounds on TFK? Is it the deaths of 39 people or a few lads getting a fright?

How many efeuds are you in now mate ?

No more than anybody else Iā€™d say

Think he was feuding with @Fagan_ODowd firstly and then @HBV and next my good self and finally @carryharry all on the ladies gaelic football (!) thread over the last day or two. When pressed he said he didnā€™t drag that thread off topic and tagged me to claim I was the culprit (but I was the third of four feuds :thinking:). Now heā€™s tagging me on this separate thread to try to tempt me into a spill off discussion from the ladies gaelic football thread one. Itā€™s very mulish behaviour.

Good win for Albion today.

Good one mate :rofl: long after the little spat with @Fagan_ODowd was over you came in with a very cheap shot, I responded and you resorted to name calling and personal abuse. But yeah, youā€™re the boss so I agree with your summation rather than the facts. :ok_hand:

Albion up to 13th after todayā€™s victory.

Heā€™s taking on all comers pal, Iā€™d steer clear of him if I was you.

I would never fall out with him mate