Premier League 2017/18

Yep a great win for them today,like to see hughton do well for them. Play some good stuff and hopefully board give him a chance. I still think the palace board were wrong to get Hodgson in ,but thatā€™s the way the game has gone.

A very very strange individual. Coming on here with his big cark accent squaring for a row with anyone who looks sideways at him. Then portraying family bliss in the suburbs. Posting up his dinner every evening. Goading lads who get less likes for their dinner. 16 hours a day here and half that time he is obsessing with my sex life.
A very very strange individual.

6 Likes

Ah, thisā€™ll be cute, you might create a little ally here for yourself whoā€™s actually a real person. :smiley:

I just find you really really strange. Iā€™m not looking for a too and fro with you Iā€™m just pointing this out.

1 Like

I think youā€™re a nasty nasty cunt, Iā€™m guilty of pointing it out too often but I just think youā€™re persona here is that of a really disgusting cunt. You can play innocent all you want but you know well why Iā€™ll never warm to you in any way.

1 Like

I have a very very strong feeling that you are hiding something. I think I am onto you.

1 Like

What a fucking freak you are :rofl:

I have you figured and it all makes sense now

1 Like

Put it up for everybody to see, donā€™t bother threatening me, Iā€™m not a woman at all mate.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Relax, Iā€™m just saying I have it figured why you act so weird. Itā€™s not the third secret of Fatima.

1 Like

Put it up or stop wasting our time and acting the hardman.

Whereā€™s that popcorn emoji when you need it?

Youā€™re a fucking retarded manchild

1 Like

:popcorn:

And to think I was going to go for an early night

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

Put up what? What AIs it that you ate hiding you weirdo.
Iā€™m merely thinking out loud that I have figured out the strange and conflicting persona you portray on here. It never added up to me and im certain I have it sussed alright.

Did you think I was thinking you were a Wayne oā€™donoghue type?
Are you?

1 Like

IMG_1384

Youā€™re acting weirder and more threatening than usual, if you have a theory about me tell us all, donā€™t keep us in suspense, PM it to me at least for the laugh.
I have nothing to hide and youā€™re acting the cunt,

@hbv is a stand-up guy

Iā€™d certainly vouch for his character and would have no confliction in doing so.

2 Likes