Premier League 2017/18

They’re a good team mate. They went to Madrid and beat Atletico the other night. Man City just look a step above

1 Like

League Champions.

Hard for Chelsea to compete with major conglomerates like the two Manchester clubs.

Cc @GeoffreyBoycott

I wasn’t comparing them to Bray Wanderers mate, they’ll win fuck all more with that manager

They have already won a lot more with Conte than Spurs have won in 20 odd years.

1 Like

What do Spurs have to do with anything? Bizarre comment

I find you comments odd when you show little anger towards your unsuccessful team.

I’ve read it a few times and I’ve no inkling what it’s about, we’re talking about Chelsea here??

Yes.

I find your criticism of a successful manager odd when you neglect to criticise your own unsuccessful manager.

I don’t have a manager mate.

You don’t support Spurs?

I did when I was a little boy.
Would it not be odd to criticise a Spurs manager in the aftermath of Chelsea being destroyed by a title rival?

It’s odd that you are criticising a successful opposition manager while neglecting to criticise the unsuccesful manager of the team you support.

Is it jealousy?

Conte is a coward…

How did we do guys?

Mate, you appear to be completely obsessed with Tottenham Hotspur, it would be strange to criticise a guy who’s team won 4-0 today,
My calling Conte a rat faced rat hasn’t anything to do with any other teams and I find your line of defence quite strange,

Did you criticise Pocchetino when they lost to Cheslea at home or drew with Burnley and Swansea at home this season?

Guys?

The most one sided 1-0 win in history…

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Who played left back for City?

Delph