Premier League 2017/18

A class act.

Totally dominant.

1 Like

Harry Kane is God.

Everton 1 down.

For all they’ve spent I’m not sure Everton have bought all that well.

Rooney is finished, he held United back the last few seasons and Everton will have to shoehorn him into the side to justify his big wages. Will pop up with the odd goal but his legs are gone.
Sigurdsson - luxury player.
Keane - ok but way overpriced because of his nationality.
Pickford is a decent keeper.

They’ve not replaced Lukaku’s goals or come even near to it.

They’ve bought shite as myself and @Nembo_Kid said at the time of buying Sigurdsson. They bought three painfully slow attacking midfielders and didn’t buy any players with pace to put around them

1 Like

They’ve got some very average players there.

The whole back 4 are really limited. Their best player in the first half was Niasse who Koeman has tried to force out of the team.

Nasty challenge that.

Amazing insight there :smile:

Terrific stuff from Sean Dyche and Burnely today winning at Goodison to move up to 6th in the table. Sensational away form - winning at Chelsea and Everton and drawing at Liverpool and at Wembley against Spurs.

@Nembo_Kid very quiet in hailing the wonderful job Sean Dyche is doing.

3 Likes

Lukaku the player of the EPL so far surely?

Has to be Harry Kane

1 Like

No, 7 is a larger number than 6 and both Aguero and Morata are ahead of Kane.

1 Like

Harry Kane is currently the best striker in the world

2 Likes

Man U haven’t faced a side from the by now almost perennial Top 6 yet. The 7 games they’ve played so far were against the sides placed 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18 & 20 in the table. The accusation against Lukaku at Everton (borne out by his record) was that he was a flat track bully who scored for fun against the cannon fodder but went missing against the big guns. We’ll know soon enough if that’s still the case. Man U have Liverpool (a), Spurs (h) and Chelsea (a) in 3 of their next 4 games.

1 Like

Lukaku is a great man for a tap in against the like of WBA, lets see what he is made of against the big boys, he shat the course against top 4 teams last year

2 Likes

He was playing with dross at Everton, but you’re right, the next 4 games will tell the tale.

Man U are not Everton mate.

I see you’re evading the Paul Clement conundrum.

There’s no conundrum.