Premier League 2017/18

I fear for the great Rafa Benitez. Chris Hughton will be gone before the end of January too.

The three promoted clubs are all on the slide. Rafa has nothing to work with. Maybe if Klopp gets in a huff and quits to go to Bayern, Rafa will return? Ancelotti has moved back to London so interesting to see if he is angling for a move to Spurs to replace Pochettino should he go to Spain or Arsenal when they finally get sick of Wenger?

It really is so fascinating speculating what will happen.

I’ll think I’ll stay up all night examining the different managerial possibilities for different clubs and have a 2000 word piece posted here by tomorrow morning.

Grand. Give us an update on the cricket as well.

1 Like

Here you are @myboyblue
The view from my breakfast this morning.

Are you eating breakfast in McDonalds?

I do regularly

You must be as fat as a fool.

“Owl headed clown” Roy Hodgson has just presided over a 3-0 Crystal Palace win away to all-conquering Leicester.

That’s a Premier League record seven games undefeated now for Palace and they’re up to the relative comfort of 14th after going six games without a goal under Frank De Boer at the start of the season.

Roy must be a contender for Manager of the Month*, @GeoffreyBoycott?

*Though he’ll obviously face stiff competition from Big Sam, Dychey, and Moyesie.

Huddersfield 3-1 up away to Watford who seem to be downing tools earlier than usual this season. Troy Deeney got a red.

Moysey’s boys are one up away to Sparky’s Stoke.

Brighton are 0-0 at home to Burnley and have missed a penalty.

The Arse and Chelski are both one up.

The Yids in for a torrid evening.

Tremendous example of how not to defend a corner.

City lead Gundogan free header.

Nice to see Gundogan scoring

1 Like

City in exhilarating form here.

1 Like

We are a joyful team to watch

1 Like

Ederson is a great distributor of the ball. He’s like a quarterback.

Kane very very fortunate not to be sent off for that tackle on Sterling.

Straight red if the ref hadn’t his back turned.

Another straight red missed. Disgusting cunt.

1 Like