Premier League 2018/19

Did you never play championship manager with a cheat budget? It’s great craic.

I’d rather win trophies than not win trophies.

Debt is spending beyond your means. Spurs took the biggest debt out in European football on a vanity project that they employed cowboys to do.

It’s now way over budget and way behind schedule.

Is financial recklessness not bringing your club to the point of administration as what happened Liverpool less than a decade ago?

Good job Liverpool had billionaire owners on hand to come and write off a sizable proportion of that debt after the financial mismanagement of the club.

I thought they were joking when they said you drove a forklift.

Who are we to question the business acumen of a self made billionaire like Mike Ashley?

Did you?

In any case, Conte had lost the dressing room. Willian, David Luiz and most seriously Diego Costa. When a manager loses the dresssing room, he’s toast.

Sarri is a nice guy but he’s not a winner, he hasn’t managed any of the teams I support before this season.

Higgy off the mark

Standing ovation for professional tool downer Eden Hazard :grinning:

Crying my eyes out here as Bobby Reid puts Cardiff in front from the bench and runs over to the sideline to accept and then hold aloft a blue T-shirt with a picture of Emiliano Sala on it.

2 Likes

When has he downed tools?

Kuuuuuuuuun @myboyblue

He always scores

Should have had a pelanty too but city dont get them

We’ll do this the hard way

Manchester City scoring in the very first minute, you’d imagine they’d coast home from there.

Scored earler agin newcastle that didnt go well

Emery is a cocky bastard. Arsenal will be cut apart with that Arsenal set up.

City have a funky set up themselves. Fernandinho appears to be CB with laporte at left full

Oh my