Premier League 2018/19

They’ve won 5 of their 14 away matches this season and just 1 of last 8. Three of the wins were against the bottom 3 and another away win was at Newcastle when they were in relegation places earlier in season. As you alluded to though, most of those 5 away games are against mid table sides with not much to play for. Woolwich with no Top 6 opposition left to face are nailed on for Top 4.

I’m happy enough with Manchester United’s defeat tonight as they’ll need to win against Manchester City on April 24th.

Coach Solskjaer could also be staring down the barrel of a fourth defeat in April, which won’t bode well for his chances of hanging onto the job long-term.

Are we in Craig Shakespeare territory here?

OlĂŠ could be gone by the summer yet. United have turned into a sacking club after all

Di nae realize there were games tonight. That’s a bad result for utd but Wolves are tough at home … Looking increasingly like Utd will have to take something from the city game now. Ole will have them fired up - no way they lose to city at OT under his watch

David Moyes was the last Manchester United manager to reach the quarter-finals of the European Cup, but lost to Bayern Munich and was subsequently sacked after a bad defeat away to Everton on Sunday April 20th, 2014.

Solskjaer’s Manchester United team travel to Goodison Park on Sunday April 21st.

Manchester United may well be relying on yet another new manager bounce by the time Manchester City visit.

I think the game was at old Trafford tonight bud

Go way … No way they lost at home to Wolves you spoofer.

Negative.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTowyHPy0o

When did I say that?

After all?

You previously stated that you thought the EPL wasn’t in the top 3 leagues in Europe,yet you were watching a game last night between 2 also rans in the EPL while there were games going on in Spain and Italy. Bizarre that you were concerned with a nothing game in the EPL.

That’s just edgy soccer hipster speak. The English Premier League doesn’t even make the top 33 leagues for the hipsters. It’s probably somewhere behind Slovenia and Finland. They watch live English soccer around the clock though.

Masal Bugduv is ripping it up in the Slovenian league, I hear. Definitely one to watch.

3 Likes

You’ll have to find this one for me. I don’t think I’ve ever said that. In fact I’ve consistently said its in the top three alongside Serie A and La Liga

M’asal Beag Dubh

1 Like

Can you get odds somewhere on when Solskjaer will get sacked? 6months, 12 months, 18 etc…

Couldnt see it on PP

Hang on I have something

That 9/1 is worth a fiver

1 Like