Premier League 2018/19

Negative.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTowyHPy0o

When did I say that?

After all?

You previously stated that you thought the EPL wasn’t in the top 3 leagues in Europe,yet you were watching a game last night between 2 also rans in the EPL while there were games going on in Spain and Italy. Bizarre that you were concerned with a nothing game in the EPL.

That’s just edgy soccer hipster speak. The English Premier League doesn’t even make the top 33 leagues for the hipsters. It’s probably somewhere behind Slovenia and Finland. They watch live English soccer around the clock though.

Masal Bugduv is ripping it up in the Slovenian league, I hear. Definitely one to watch.

3 Likes

You’ll have to find this one for me. I don’t think I’ve ever said that. In fact I’ve consistently said its in the top three alongside Serie A and La Liga

M’asal Beag Dubh

1 Like

Can you get odds somewhere on when Solskjaer will get sacked? 6months, 12 months, 18 etc…

Couldnt see it on PP

Hang on I have something

That 9/1 is worth a fiver

1 Like

Chris Hughtons Brighton sliding into danger. There’s a few of them lurking around the danger zone that are very lucky there’s three absolute woeful teams below them

Would fancy Burnley to go down.

1 Like

Just looking at the fixtures there, Brighton still have to go to Woolwich and Spurs and have Manchester City at home last day of season.

How are Cardiff City getting on at Manchester City with the second of their two games in hand?

1 Like

Burnley have Man City and Chelsea left to play. Cardiff have a much easier run in from here on in. I expect Burnley to go down.

You’re not answering the question I asked you. I was just looking for a score update on Manchester City v Cardiff.

The question you asked was a loaded one.

Score update please, if you happen to have it.