Premier League 2018/19

Gary Neville calling Luiz clumsy as Rashford basically jumps into him :laughing:

Terrible touch from Alonso there or he had an easy goal.

Young. :grinning:

Hazard booked for a less cynical foul than Matic got away with earlier.

First time properly watching Chelsea this season. They look excellent, particularly Luiz, Rudiger and Kovacic so far. Could do with a striker though

You’d think Luke Shaw has been playing well and is a solid defender by the way Neville is talking about him.

Hey @GeoffreyBoycott it looks like Bedsit Bhoy is strapped in for another weekend watching wall to wall English premier league games on his dodgy streams.

I’m a Chelsea fan, why are you surprised I’m watching a Chelsea game, Fanta Pants?

1 Like

You do know Real Madrid are playing at the moment? I thought that was a much superior league :laughing:

Its the 2 biggest clubs in the epl

I took Chelsea at -1 @2/1 … COYBIB

1 Like

I have both in two different tabs mate. Real have 1 back now so I’ll watch the rest of that and come back to the Chelsea game then

1 Like

Neville reckons the two English full backs are playing very well. :grinning:

Martial equalises.

Dafuq

Shaw gets away with another blatant yellow card there for a deliberate handball.

It’s incredible the amount of time these arch critics of English football spend watching English football. I’m out for the day myself. I might manage to catch the highlights on Match of the Day tonight.

Morata never gets anything from English referees, consistently fouled but no protection.

+1

They watch 5 English based games a week.

I’m not a critic of English football. Its the second or third best league in the world which is pretty good

Shaw gets away with another on there.