Premier League 2018/19

Great finish by Origi

Fantastic goal for Origi. I was about to say I wished heā€™d stop shooting from ridiculous positions but I now withdraw that statement I never made.

Thatā€™ll do for now. Our best performance so far in 2019 I think.

Youā€™d have to give credit to the manager. Salah was probably fuming he was subbed against United. Most people hadnā€™t picked Milner back in midfield tonight. Heā€™s sent out a team with a point to prove, and give big Divvy a chance.

Yeah defo. I honestly think it was the best thing that could have happpened Salah.

Big Divvy on the wing, we got dreams and songs to singā€¦

1 Like

Fabinho has been another wonderful piece of recruitment from Liverpool. Heā€™s going to be a hugely important player in the seasons to come.

1 Like

When all is said and done, Watford have had 3 more than decent chances. Another night . Against a different team?

Vvvviiiirrrrggggiiilllll

4-0
Big VDV for the league leaders
Assist 3 (a :tophat: trick) for TAA.

Trent has been superb tonight. Gives a massive extra dimension. Jurgen has reintroduced him gently, but heā€™s hopefully ready to go full tilt from now to the finish.

2 Likes

The win record difference with and without him is staggering.

5-0. Brace for Virgil.

1 Like

Dublin bus

He was poor against Bayern and Jurgen made him sit out the United game.
Chomping. At. The. Bit.

1 Like

Can we close the goal difference gap tonight? :smiley:

Spurs :smile:

5 Likes

Brilliant night for the Liverpool Benelux contingent.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t Boycott getting giddy about the Spurs title challenge a few weeks back? Lolzers

@GeoffreyBoycott

2 Likes

The Bury Beckham :grinning:

Manchester City nervously hanging on to a slender one goal lead as the league leaders stretch their legs.