Premier League 2018/19

I heard they had a savage session earlier today.

1 Like

In all seriousness, they might be squeezed out of top 4 yet. Arsenal four points back, Utd 5, Chelsea 7 with game in hand.

PEDicureS all round for the lads. A nice treatment to Pep them up.

1 Like

Virgil wants his hat trick.

Arsenal will hammer them Saturday and the gap is one

I heard Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun has been hammered since Sunday

City win. Champions find away.

The quadruple is still on.

They were playing great stuff a few weeks ago in fairness. They’ve predictably faltered since Poch shat himself and put Kane straight back in

Top four is by no means assured now for Tottenham. Just five points ahead of fifth placed Manchester United, and they still have trips to Anfield and Maine Road to come, as well as the Arsenal at the Lane in just 61 hours’ time.

Manchester United passing Tottenham out should at least ensure they don’t lose their manager this summer.

Okay guys, I’ve been reviewing the stats and a chunk of these Manchester United wins under 20legend have been with xG anomalies. Games where based on the amount and quality of chances created it was unlikely that they’d win, but they’ve pulled it out through a combination of unusually good/poor goalkeeping/finishing at each end. If they appoint him permanently and things regress to the mean, as they normally do, they’ll be 5th or 6th next year and want him fired this time next season.

2 Likes

Good to see you posting Barry Cleary’s retweets

1 Like

Sssssshhhhh.

He’s doing a great job.

However, if Chelsea win their game in hand utd go back to 6th in the league - exactly where they were when he took over.

Withdraw that false allegation.

The xG never lies in the long term

Good start here to the North London derby but I’d imagine playing Mustafi at full back might turn out to be a mistake

Kane has been woeful so far.

1-0 Ramsey.

:grin:

Kane tripped over the ball at the other end and Arsenal broke and scored.

Kane bottles it

Ramsey hammers it

2 Likes

Kane mistake Arsenal go straight up the field and score

1 Like

@Cicero_Dandi I’m coming around to your way of thinking. Spuds can’t play with Harry Kane

1 Like