Premier League 2018/19

When is Chambermaid back?

1 Like

Lallana coming on, klopp playing for a draw

I don’t watch much of them but Liverpool still look limited enough to me from the bit of this I’ve seen

Matip has been everywhere.

Don’t feel bad, this place is filled with experts who barely ever look at a game

Everton needed Big Dunc on the back post there

Matip saves Liverpool again after Gomes did Van Dyke.

Matip deals excellently after Van Dyke put him in bother with a hospital pass there.

Everton were there for the taking in the first half but much better in the second. Liverpool are continuing to look like a very tired team.

He’s been great recently

It’s not over yet but very much advantage City. They are really struggling to break teams down.

Salah in recent weeks reminds me of the coward he was at Roma where he would continually pop up in dangerous positions but his finishing and final ball was terrible. He looks a player low on confidence.

1 Like

Anyone able to post up the league table there lads?

They were poor enough really.

Ballboy trolling Klopp there.

1 Like

Nevermind

1 Like

Oh chokey chokey chokey…

Man city will have the league won before April is over .

Feel sorry for Van Djik. Milner changed the game when he came on. Piss poor overall. No urgency.

Klopp has lost it in recent weeks with the ref at West Ham, the Bayern Munich manager, Jordan Henderson for blanking him when taken off at Old Trafford and now the Everton ballboy.

“From the friendly derby to one that’s anything but…next weekend on Super Sunday it’s Crystal Palace versus Brighton.”

:laughing:

3 Likes