Premier League 2018/19

Thought Matip was the best player on the park.

I know you don’t like him but playing beside Van Djik helps. He has a bit of drive to him anyway.

He had a tremendous game today lad

Congrats mate … Super result for Everton … Who played well for the Toffees?

You obviously don’t watch much football

Not a bad result against the champions elect…Dinge and Keane unfortunately I would say

1 Like

I think Van Dijk looked like the deputy to Matip today. Matip made countless interceptions and created the best chance for Liverpool today.

Another well earned away point. City with 6 away games over the run in may prove telling. You feel they will need to get something at Old Trafford.

I watch a lot, I think he was a collosus back there for Liverpool today and created their best chance when he took the responsibility to step out of defence and play the coward in.

Klopp chickened out of that one

City have 5 left away. Utd and palace the trickiest assignments left

Did Klopp show him the back of the hand?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hipsters extra tetchy today, another outstanding performance from VVD making @Cicero_Dandi’s minions look silly again :smile:

1 Like

Can you address the point please and also acknowledge Van Dyke is the deputy to Sheriff Matip.

Please address the point

1 Like

Liverpool will still win the league. Couldn’t have asked for an easier run in really.

Think they went 9 or 10 points clear after they thumped Arsenal just after Christmas, it would be a colossal bottle job if they blew it now.

All the extra games will hurt city. Liverpool to win every single remaining league game.

Klopp blaming the wind. He’s full gone

2 Likes

Klopp will end up at Celtic the season after next to resuscitate his career .

4 Likes