Premier League 2018/19

A costly draw for Chelsea today though they equalised in injury time,
Really shaping up to be a right battle for top 4

DDG poor there

A win for Arsenal really puts them in the top 4 driving seat. Each of the other three sides in the battle have to 2 games against the other top 6 to play.

1 Like

No idea why he moved to his left.

That was worse than anything Grobbelar did, DDG is on the take

An Arsenal win suits us here.

Manchester United will be desperate for a win on April 24th as the top four race reaches a crescendo.

In fact they will likely need to finish in the top three to guarantee Champions League football next season.

1 Like

Never a penalty, these things even themselves out over a season.

United changing a winning team bringing in Pogba after suspension has back fired @Cicero_Dandi

1 Like

@Cicero_Dandi has been telling us for weeks that Man U were the real challengers to Man City and not Liverpool. Big ask for Coach Solskjaer and his charges now, with just 24 points up for grabs, they trail City by 16 points and Liverpool by 15. Effectively a point more in both cases as well, with an infinitely worse goal difference.

1 Like

Big win for the Arsenal. They’re done with the rest of the top six now and have a good run-in.

Big win for them but away form will need to improve. They’ve won 1 of their last 8 away games and that was a nervy 1-2 win at bottom of the table Huddersfield. 5 away wins from 14 - at the bottom three of Huddersfield, Fulham and Cardiff and 12th and 13th place Newcastle and Bournemouth. Of their last 8 matchees, 5 are away at Wolverhampton Wanderers, Everton, Watford, Leicester and Sean Dyche’s Burnley on the last day of the season.

They’ve been very strong at home. Since an opening day loss to Manchester City, they’ve only dropped points in draws to Wolverhampton Wanderers and Liverpool and have beaten each of Spurs, Chelsea and Man U at home by two goals.

1 Like

Souness seething that Arsenal won after his pre game anaylsis.

Why do you spend so much of your spare time looking up stats on a sport you apparently have little interest in?

1 Like

I have an interest in stats that impinge on Tottenham Hotspur. When I got in about half an hour ago, I had a look at the fixture list for Woolwich, Chelsea and Man U. It took less than 5 minutes of my time.

He is a closet Arsenal supporter

It’s great to have someone around here to bring in some statistical info. Between yourself and @Sidney, we are blessed. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

You were predicting Spuds as title challengers a number of weeks back and you weren’t having it when I reminded you it was the history of Spuds to bottle things on the home straight. 1 point from their last 12 is not title challenging form.

2 Likes

It’s fucking spurs lad…not spuds… Jesus Christ

Harry Kane has a big potato head.

2 Likes

You’d have to admire his irrational beliefs about his beloved teams title chances in recent seasons.