Premier League 2018/19

He let his emotions overwhelm the fact that the history of Spurs is bottling.

@Cicero_Dandi does seem to be a bit of a closet Man U fan alright. It is fairly irrational to be claiming that a Man U team that have trailed Liverpool by something like between 15 to 19 points over the past three months are a bigger threat to Mancheseter City winning the title than Liverpool.

I wouldn’t say it was any more irrational than tipping a team like Spuds to win the title when their history is bottling competitions in the final straight yet you were doing it on here about 3 weeks back. I told you not be to be so silly as well.

Did you hear anything untoward @Fran?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/11660835/southampton-investigate-alleged-anti-semitic-chanting-during-tottenham-game

Southampton are looking into a claim of anti-Semitic chanting during Saturday’s Premier League game against Tottenham at St Mary’s, Sky Sports News understands.

The club will be speaking to stewards on duty during the match to establish exactly what happened before deciding the appropriate course of action.

The investigation follows a report from a fan who heard abuse in the Kingsland Stand at St Mary’s targeting Tottenham players and supporters.

Tottenham recently said only a total clampdown on anti-Semitism would make them reassess club standards on their fans chanting a term for Jewish people which some find offensive.

I was in the opposite stand beside the away fans, there was some exchanges but I didn’t notice anything anti-Semitic

how was your epl matchday experience?

Tremendous, great seats, great result

4 Likes

Cc: of @the_man_himself

Cheers mate

4 Likes

That’s the type of shrewd insightful analysis you get here from EPL aficionados. In marked contrast to the bluster from the hipster soccer types who profess to hate English football.

Well done mate

Nine in nine now, all from play.

He’s some Mane for one Mane

Nine from all nine in now play.

Everton giving Chelsea bags of it here. 2-0. Marcus Alonso having a nervous breakdown

Everton couldn’t bate eggs all season

Rudiger is a man of dubious character. Never commands his area, is always whinging at his team mates too.
Comes across as a complete bollocks of a man.

1 Like

cc @mikehunt @Horsebox @anon78624367

2 Likes

Fair play to Arsenal.

He’s not a top 6 EPL club defender if you ask me. That club haven’t replaced JT

For what?

1 Like