Premier League 2018/19

Ok weā€™re getting somewhere now, maths obviously not your strong point. You asked how they were able to spend 200m on players. They spent 200m on players and still made a profit of 100m.

that profit is recorded in the 12 months to may 2018. The 200+ million was spent from then to now. Itā€™ll be interesting to see the profit this year

Itā€™ll be more interesting to see what sanctions are imposed if Man City are found for a second time to have breached FFP.

A serial offender.

what would be really interesting is if UEFA investigated every clubs accounts, with equal rigour.

Iā€™m sure UEFA will find a way to nail PSG and City. Theyā€™ve already done Atleti. The status quo will be maintained at all costs

They had Wall Street billionaires come in and wipe a lot of their debts. One would call that financial doping.

If thereā€™s any consistency, they should be docked the same 9 points that Birmingham City had chalked off.

Chelsea announced record turnover and profits in recent seasons. City announced record turnover and a profit in their last accounts. Your issue seems to be that Liverpoolā€™s ostentatious spending has not yet yielded a trophy while their rich cat peers have.

They should really be docked points but that wonā€™t happen. Transfer ban most likely.

Spurs and Liverpool should be docked likewise.

How did Spurs cheat?

Scorn not his simplicity.

1 Like

https://www.ft.com/content/dba1c4a0-b744-11e8-b3ef-799c8613f4a1

City have make-believe revenues of 500m and a profit of only 10 million. Themā€™s there tight margins. :grinning::grinning:

The Football League run a tight ship.

Who are their main sponsors? Are they linked in any way to their owners?

Well unless some idiot at City emails about the financial shennanigans I guess weā€™ll never know.

Tell me is Bill Winters linked in any way to FSG?

1 Like

Oooooft.

Is he CEO of standard charter? How else is he linked to FSG?

Wall street baby.

Itā€™s laughable how fellas try to convince themselves the club they choose to support as a boy, shit donā€™t stink in one of the most corrupt industries in the World.

c.c . @backinatracksuit

They are all at it. Itā€™s only monopoly money

You must be googling like a mother fuckerā€¦ Theyā€™re all at it but some clubs are more at it than others.

Iā€™ve no personal bias against any football franchise, I just think for the sake of the game they need to sort it out. But the horse has long booted I suppose.