Premier League 2018/19

Post up the rap sheet of financial fair play skullduggery that Liverpool and Spurs have been convicted of.

You’ve got to hold and give, but do it at the right time.

But in this case there won’t be any time.

Liverpool were under a FFP investigation.

What was the outcome of that investigation?

Spurs?

They had some Wall Street billionaires come in and wipe out some debt.

So you’re saying it’s bad to have debt (Spurs) and bad to pay off debt(Liverpool)?

I would say being highly leveraged is a very risky strategy. It would be considered financial doping in many eyes.

So they are not linked.

Were Liverpool convicted of financial impropriety in this investigation you referred to?

Have any current EPL being convicted of financial impropriety?

I’m sure a few promissory notes from the Wall Street mafia smoothed the investigation over.

Liverpool were in breach the same season City got fined but had no sanction.

Financial foul play.

They blamed stadium development for a ground that wasn’t built for losses and that was acceptable to UEFA

So they weren’t found guilty? Anyway, you’re all stupid cunts here.

Have Spurs defaulted on any repayments?

The problem with being so highly leveraged is when you start defaulting, the risk is so high that small changes could have them in big bother and all in the name of a vanity project.

Leave me out of this mate,
Fucking nut jobs :rollseyes:

So they haven’t defaulted but you think they might. Do you have some info that the banks that loaned to Spurs don’t?

I think you lack a basic understanding of business if you don’t think being highly leveraged and the most in debt club in Europe does not have massive risks associated with it.

Have we had clarification yet as to why @Cicero_Dandi wants Spurs to be deducted 9 points?

Their level of debt.

It appears he has carried out an in depth liquidity analysis on Spurs. More in depth than the bank itself.

2 Likes