Premier League 2018/19

No. What you said was if Cardiff win their two matches in hand, they would turn the 5 point differential on Sean Dyche’s Burnley into a 1 point lead. Those two matches as I pointed out are tomorrow at home to Chelsea and Wednesday night away to Manchester City. For somebody who couldn’t even answer the straightforward question I asked you - who Cardiff were playing tomorrow (your own team Chelsea as it happens) in your previous post, you went to an awful lot of time and effort looking up information that was completely off point to the question I asked you to produce that last post.

Yes, they have two games in hand. I’m glad you understand that, keep working on it.

Cardiff have been absolutely rode rotten here — conceded a goal and the Chelsea player was 4 yards off side … then in on goals and the last Chelsea defender brings the striker down and only a yellow…

1 Like

Neil Warnock is going to have a heartattack here ---- he’s gone absolutely buck ape - Chelsea take the lead… He’ll murder someone

Sounds bad but hardly a surprise. Chelsea are one of the elite coterie of super franchises that are forever benefiting from dodgy officiating.

It wasnt dodgy ---- it was awful on both occasions.

Cardiff in big trouble now. They were banking on winning the two games in hand.

7 Likes

It’s s strange situation when you feel sympathy for Neil Warnock

2 Likes

You had them down as bankers as well to beat Chelsea and win at Manchester City?

Please Geoff…

Jesus Cardiff were robbed there just seeing it. Incompetence at that level can’t be wished away as a mistake. Warnock is a marked man for all his abuse over the years and supporting Brexit probably put the tin hat on it.

2 Likes

Big cameo from Mo Salah in this title race.

What the fuck was lloris doing?

The Kop sucked it in.

6 Likes

Here is big Dejan to scare the shite out of us for the next couple of minutes

Us?

Our year, our title.

That goal was eerily reminiscent of the goal we got in the first minute against Tottenham at Anfield five years ago yesterday when Raheem Sterling crossed at the Annie Road end and Younes Kaboul backheeled it into his own net.

Poor Raheem didn’t win the title that year, and he won’t this year either.

Champions elect find a way.
To be fair in last 10 mins Spurs looked far more likely winners and missed decent chances.
Fabinho needs to start every game.

2 Likes

Fabinho is becoming to our midfield what the Big V is to our defence.

How important now is that Dutch defensive masterclass when Tottenham had a 2 on 1.

3 Likes