Premier League 2018/19

Yes.

The same banks that needed to be saved by their governments around a decade ago because they gave out unprecedented bad loans. When will they learn?

The Premier League is lucky to have such well run, honest clubs like Liverpool, Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal and Everton - the traditional “big five”.

4 Likes

Bought for 300m including debt. Now worth 1.9bn

https://www.forbes.com/teams/liverpool/#4452e0496045

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/lebrons-investment-in-liverpool-is-paying-off-big-time-2018-5

1 Like

It’s Friday night lads. Go for a pint or something

2 Likes

Many clubs are on the stock exchange, mate.

Liverpool are not.

I thought this thread was going to be about football. How wrong I was

@mikehunt likes to spread false propaganda to excuse continued failure from one of the richest clubs in Europe

This thread badly needs the intervention of a Chartered Accountant but they couldn’t be bothered.

or a psychiatrist

Top of the League

Man Yoo on NBC Sports for those with IPTV

Good win for Sean Dyche’s Burnley over high flying Wolverhampton Wanderers. Level on points with Southampton and Brighton Hove Albion now and five point clear of Cardiff City in the relegation places. He’s done an incredible job at Turfmoor on a shoestring budget.

1 Like

Cardiff will go ahead of them if they win their two games in hand.

United scrape the win

Who are Cardiff playing this weekend?

I don’t know.

Looked it up there. Cardiff’s two matches in hand are at home to Chelsea tomorrow and away to Manchester City on Wednesday night. You’re expecting Cardiff to pick up six points from those two?

1 Like

I’m saying they have two games in hand. Burnley also have to play Man City and Chelsea.

If Cardiff can keep the gap at 5 before they travel to Turf Moor then they have a fantastic chance.

Burnley have Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Everton in their last 4 games.

I think Cardiff also have a good chance against Chelsea tomorrow.