Premier League 2018/19

The likes of Hazard rely heavily on the Kantes of this world. A cog is very disingenuous. Kante is an athlete, a great reader of the gamer, a great tackler, decent passerā€¦ he has to be disciplined and selfless. As a result Hazard has the freedom to try his tricks and flicks.

1 Like

Ye are both as bad as each other so

No, I didnt. I merely said Iā€™d take Kante over him.

I think 3rd keeps him in charge, mainly because of the ridiculous pace the top two have set and maintained.

Chelsea have won more games than anyone else this season, with the exception of City.

Sarri has been harshly treated. He has a lot of players there at the end of their Chelsea careers

1 Like

He does the bolox. Very fearful of him this weekend.

I think the fact the two big signings he wanted and got have struggled hasnā€™t helped.

It must be noted though that the saga during the summer was farcical, he took over 2 weeks before the season started.

If I recall correctly, he gave a tour de France at Stamford bridge in the reverse fixture earlier in the season. Only a Sturridge wonder strike late on meant that Liverpool came away with a point

Has Sturridge passed away since then?

Jorginho has been his Achilles heel. He refuses to drop him and is playing kante out of position to accommodate him

Heā€™s a water carrier. Itā€™s like saying Rakitic is a better player than Messi

I think Kante has done well in his advanced role this season, the problem is Chelsea are just too predictable and one dimensional. Sarri is too tied to his way of playing, heā€™s an idealist and I donā€™t think a lot of the players there marry with his philosophy.

That and he has two absolute bomb scares of centre halves

Sarri is very much a man entrenched in his style and vision as to how football is played. It would be wrong to sack him without the chance to overhaul the squad and get players in which fit his style of football. Chelsea knew what they were hiring but havenā€™t really backed him or bought into his style yet.

But this is Chelsea and any type of forward planning or continuity approach never seems to take place there. He should get another season at least barring a collapse between now and the end of the season

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

The two centre halves are grand really, they have their off days but overall they have been decent. They have had a few abberations this season but Chelsea have the 3rd highest number of clean sheets in the season, itā€™s the other end of the pitch where the problem is, bar Hazard they are toothless. They should have held on to Morata really.

Hudson-odoi should have been used a lot more. Willian has checked out.

This is a good watch. End to end

Loftus Cheek is a vastly superior player to Barkley.

You seem to get all of your opinions off the British media. Youā€™re not wrong about Willian mind you but Hudson Odoi has been very quiet here

1 Like

They would want to do a fire sale this summer and get rid of donkeys like Barkley, Drinkwater, Rudiger, etc