Premier League 2018/19

Difference being that there are 4 EPL teams in the Champions League quarter finals. The Scotch league would not have had an equivalent representation that season.

Cheat, cheat, cheat.

How did the worlds best defender play today? (He was playing for Liverpool)

Hazard bottled it.

Salah stepped up like all the greats with a goal from the place @Horsebox struggles with - the top drawer.

Totti just follows it to remind him and everybody else how shit it is compared to Serious A and Celtic.

Give a Bressie a call, you need help to deal with your issues.

1 Like

No he wasn’t.

It’s been an awful awful week for him, first Spurs and now Liverpool destroying him

Ask your wife if you can have your balls back. You only pop out when the game is over.

2 Likes

Did grand mate. Not a whole lot to trouble him truth be told

At least he has use for his balls

5 Likes

:grinning: ooooofft

He hasn’t got any though.

1 Like

Good one mate, you even got a like :grinning:

You’re contradicting yourself again mate

Is that all ya have? Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel when you resort to that.

But hey at least I have a wife and a use for my balls. What have you got ya loser?

1 Like

Its from Smithers though. Do they count?

2 Likes

I’d be worried about the day he doesn’t get a like from him.

3 Likes

It’s only a football match, but some sort of spiritual force, karmic energy, glorious voodoo, call it what you want, enveloped Anfield once that second half started.

You could feel it, touch it, smell it, breathe it in. It was one of the great Anfield days, up there with Manchester City last year and in 2014, and Chelsea in 2005. It was Salah’s greatest goal for Liverpool. It was a ghost exorcised.

Today is April 14th, 2019, 29 years and 364 days later.

It’s you who is showing yourself up here.

If he has to ask his wife for them then he hasn’t got any.

The free state education system leaves a lot to be desired, chumps like Mary Poppins having anxiety attacks over having to work a 20 hour week.

1 Like