Premier League 2018/19

Calm down pussycat.

This insinuates there are balls in the first place @Cicero_dandi which you later contradict by saying he has none. Make up your mind

I’m sure a forklift license is an attractive proposition in all fairness

2 Likes

Fuck all work for another 15 days mate, I’ll be grand

Lads, he has about 10 of ye flailing around like the washing in a gale.

The pool lads are driven buck ape even though they won.

You can almost smell the shit running down the inner leg

1 Like

6 Likes

The poor lad doesn’t know whether he is coming or going he has taken that many hidings on here the last few days. Liverpool winning and Oliver showing what a good ref he is has driven him demented.

He took no shit from that Buffon Buffoon.

1 Like

Quadruple very much on now.

Champions League semi final will be a tricky one still though.

Juventus will be a tough nut.

It consumes my every thought

Is this the same Chelsea that a shite Everton team beat 2-0 a week and a half ago…I know Everton haven’t won the Xmas league but FFS

I see Mo, is tied top with Aguero for the EPL top scorer. Imagine he wasn’t a fraud :thinking:

Liverpool are a bizarre team. Excellent central defence with Fabhino protecting them as almost a third centre half, excellent front three capable of goals and then any 2 lads, with little to no skill whatsoever required, just a willingness to run like fuck to occupy the middle two slots.
No creativity whatsoever down the middle, with all the attacks coming from the wing backs or from turning over the opposition in their own half.
Teams try to stifle them by packing the middle but they do fuck all from the middle. If you could stop the two wing backs getting forward by leaving two men on the wings high up the field, you’d go a long way to stopping them, but then the problem is the turnovers coming out from the back.

It’s not very creative, but it’s savage effective all the same

2 Likes

Heavy metal.

1 Like

TAA pulling Cruyff turns yesterday.

He is key to the system and when he was injured the results suffered.

Don’t forget being overweight. :slight_smile:

The Ox was a big loss this year and Keita is only starting to deliver now. Now that there is a bit more confidence in Keita, Henderson can play a bit more forward. It’s all coming together.

Keita has a hell of a lot more adapting to the Premier League to do yet. He’s still regularly caught in possession and doesn’t track runners. In that five or six minute period after Salah’s goal yesterday where Chelsea ripped us apart, he was lost. The change had to be made.

1 Like