Premier League 2018/19

Sounds likeajob for a rookie manager

1 Like

That’s what Van Gaal did and they ran him

its Better than finishing 4th every season. I’ve enjoyed rashfords progression over the last four season a lot than I’ve enjoyed watching zatlan, falcao or sanchez in a united shirt.

Didnt give him time to finish it — he’s was in the middle of it but finishing outside the top4 wasn’t good enough.

He didn’t. Van gaal sold ok players and replaced them with dross and promoted young players that for the most part weren’t good enough. The likes gomez and greenwood are vastly superior to the youth academy players man united had back then.

It’s weird that you’re more interested in seeing another club lose than seeing the one you claim to support win

United losing in the short term will be off long term benefit to the club.

Shaw is a bit of a tubby alright

Van Gaal promoted Rashford

It’s weird that you think getting a shed load of extra money and being a more attractive proposition for potential signings would not benefit a club

But it was Due to a massive injury crisis at the time. He took his chance alright but I wouldn’t give van gaal too much credit for it. He also promoted blackett and McNair who are barely league one level.

Van Gaal promotes youth wherever he goes

1 Like

One of the great football men

Manchester United would have won the European Cup had they kept him

He didn’t really at man united. He signed players like falcao and the Bayern midfielder. Both were absolutely finished. Zaha, Michael keane and welbeck all left the club during his time in charge.

Valdes was another mid 30s washed up van gaal signing.

Which one of them signed Sanchez? The worst signing in years ---- the dogs on the street new he was finished but the utd fans in here went buck ape with delight when he was signed.

Had united no youth academy worth a fuck?

Jose. I don’t think man united fans were excited by Sanchez I certainly wasn’t anyway.

Van Gaal also promoted Jesse Lingaard.

oh they were … very, very excited.