Premier League 2018/19

Poor Ole, a good man but nowhere near what’s required,
That club is suck a fuckup at the moment that it’s only a matter of time before people start to feel sorry for them like we have for Liverpool for so long, when you’re used to winning, decided to support a club for that reason this shit must be tough

Sid log off a while. You need help not on here posting rubbish all day every day.

Have Liverpool not retained it?

1 Like

Ole is exactly what this club needs. A massive reality check for most fans. It’s 2 to 3 year rebuild.

They have never won it.

Oh yeah, I forgot

It ain’t meself that needs to log off bud

I really hope you don’t though because your predictions are tremnjusly entertaining

1 Like

The most entertaining moment of Liverpool bottling it this season is you celebrating as var sealed their faith.

We never lose faith bud

Especially on Easter Sunday

Keep these predictions coming

Are you going to Newcastle to support Munster in the final?

Munster lost yesterday Sid. You’ve spent 18 hours posting rubbish on the game/sport.

They lost? WTAF?

You said they’d win

As I said Sid you need help.

What sort of help?

A few of your predictions?

Ole must be playing 4D chess here

He’s going to #MUGA

They need The Big Sam

Football was only invented in 1992.

Aye. Bitta stability. Back to basics.

Not to sound mad but I think this might be a good result for Liverpool. Before this match Manchester United had very mixed feelings about giving the title to Liverpool. Now they’re a complete laughing stick and they absolutely have to do themselves proud against City. They have to protect their reputation to the blue half of Manchester. And every single player at Man Utd now has their head on the chopping block.

2 Likes

If united don’t make top 4 a lot of the players have release clauses to leave on the cheap.

Who like?
Woodward is some gimp by the sound of it.