Premier League 2018/19

Was about to say the same myself. Surely after the hiding today and the one from Barca they now need to put in a performance on Wednesday night.

1 Like

Iā€™d say anybody thatā€™s signed a deal in the past 18 months. Bar de gea, dalot and rashford I wouldnā€™t be bothered if they left.

Surely the players must have some self respect for themselves nevermind the club?

They might have to really bite the bullet and get rid of Pogba.

But to be honest, thereā€™s no heart to the team anymore. How do you build a heart?

Chelsea had Terry and Lampard. Real Madrid spent a lot of money but they had Ramos, Casillas, etc. When I read the Alan McLoughlin autobiography, he was a product of the Man Utd youth academy and he says the whole point was just to create hard characters. I donā€™t see how they can recreate that out if scratch, although I guess Man City built a mentally tough team by spending 30+ million on every position.

On the beach with champions league up for grabs? Iā€™ve heard it all :rofl:

Aye thereā€™s no core to the team. Massive clear out needed. 7 or 8 badly need to be sold.

Theyā€™ve a manager that parks down the back of the yard. I couldnā€™t imagine him giving any of the players the hairdryer treatment. Iā€™d say theyā€™ve fuck all respect for him and have the feet up now

3 Likes

Firmino misses a sitter :see_no_evil:

What a miss

Benteke scores, WTF?

The red men havenā€™t really got going at all yet.

Any decent chances? Had a bad feeling about this game ā€¦ That cunt Warnock will mug Liverpool off.

Yes

I have a right bad feeling about it

Firminoā€™s missed chance was a shocker

That pitch looks parched and things are sticking

Like Soton away, Cardiff away was another fixture we had on the 2014 run in too

This is where we miss King Luis, for all the brilliance of our front three they arenā€™t the sort of consistently ruthless finisher he was

This is a game for finishers and so far we donā€™t look like pulling one out of the bag

Has to change or the gameā€™s up

TAA is not getting forward because heā€™s getting beaten up a stick by their left-winger and we look one dimensional on that side

I wish Cardiff had Declan John playing like in 2014

Arsenal now level. Ozil with the goal

Well done Liverpool

Liverpool completely dominant this half, just overwhelm Cardiff and get the goal.

Arsenal seriously fucking up a chance to put daylight between themselves and United/Chelsea. Behind again

A good result for Liverpool if if we can hold on here

The Top 4 race has a lot of latitude