Premier League 2018/19

Lads are beside themselves here, the mind games are unrale.

1 Like

What part of liverpool is sid from?

It must be nice to be in a competitive title race this year

The records of last season were as good as a title challenge

1 Like

Newsham Park

We’re under pressure now after that unlucky defeat at Maine Road yesterday.

If they or the manager were any good possibly. But their not any good, they’re absolute garbage

they’re

Just saw that miss from Morrison on MOTD. Liverpool’s name is on the trophy

Sean Dyche might just be the best bet to win the league for the Kult of Klopp.

The epl has got incredibly bland. For twenty years it was a place where psychopaths, wizards, dictators, visionaries, artistes, thugs, villains, heroes, anti-heroes, tragic alcoholics, thespians, wife-beaters and gingers could plot, thieve, assault, dazzle and rip the pure fuck out of other for the benefit of plebeian and patrician alike.
This shite is unbearable. I wouldn’t be surprised if the average city or pool fan could name a circa 2000 arsenal or utd team quicker than they could name a 2019 city or pool first 11. Utter utter shite.

5 Likes

I’m glad you agree

1 Like

It’s all that is wrong with modern sport. Mercenaries who go on social media to apologize for not raising a leg like De Gea the sleeping clown today. “I love this shirt” as they spit on it. Wankers.

2 Likes

Pity Derry are so shit too mate

In fairness they brought us James McClean.

1 Like

That’s right-wing individualist ideology at work

I thought you’d love that

And paddy McCourt

2 Likes

I’m philosophical about that. I was genuinely expecting you to reply! But with the following ;
“Sigh”, or maybe “cringe”.
I’m not putting my fists up- you were a cracking poster when I got here, but you’ve taken to making bland cynical potshots that add nothing in particular.
Tfk needs the real @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy back.

Sigh

2 Likes

That’s better.

2 Likes