Premier League 2018/19

Liverpool are just relentless this season and have earned every bit of where they are at this stage of the season. Most rival fans just can’t accept that

If they didnt accept it they would be murdered.

1 Like

Gary Neville’s commentary: “Lovren’s complaining at the end, he’s whinging at the referee but I always think if you give the referee a chance and he did, and it’s naive from Lovren, it’s naive”.

Gary Neville’s commentary: “Salah has made the most of it he knows what he’s doing, never a penalty, it looks worse in slow motion”

That’s the shit Liverpool fans have to deal with :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

It can be very hard leaving the house and facing such a bitter world at times alright

2 Likes

Shocking stuff :sweat_smile:

Fuck up you imbecile

5 Likes

Hahah you know it’s true, the state of his comments

Sounds like you’re in an awful ball of depression over this targeting of an English football club by an English football pundit. When the time comes, and it seems like it’s not far away for you, my thoughts will be with your family during their difficult time.

The EPL is interesting for a regional league. The real game here is the European Champions League. They are hard won.

Not to worry, I can’t see anyone other than City winning it either from here on in. Just the obvious agenda against Liverpool is laughable. To me it just seems Neville & co can’t deal with Liverpool being competitive again. Sure look, I, and every other Pool supporter, are in a great place atm, they are playing some unreal stuff.

1 Like

Tough to look past Barca at this point tbh :grimacing::joy:

It really is. They are the teams you have to beat to win it.

1 Like

Spot on. In reality it’s what caught Liverpool in the final last year, Real were different gravy and miles above anything we faced. Obviously City are a top team but they choked in those games and apart from that we were always the favourites

You’re in an awful jocker

1 Like

If it keeps you happy, then you can think that no problem. If only you saw me yesterday when Gini scored, some belter :joy:

Lovely strike from Jeff Hendrick there to open scoring in West London

Sean Dyche has done a terrific job since the new year. Did Burnley have a bit of European football in first half of season? That would account for their poor form then but they stuck by their manager and it’s paying off

Lovely goal from Pipita.

Chelsea not on the beach yet . Some response

Live on sky one. Some finish from Hig