Premier League 2018/19

Robertson has it handy enough in that Liverpool team. He has Van Djik beside him and Mane in front who’s a great worker. Teams focus their attention down the other wing when attacking to avoid Van Djik and to target TAA who doesn’t get too much protection from Salah. Robertson’s completion rate for crosses is 15%. His fuckacting in first half injury time when 1-0 up against Leicester could well turn out to be the turning point of the season.

2 Likes

Nailed it. We have plenty of anglophiles in Ireland. They’d all be able to tell you about justice for the 96 but wouldn’t have a breeze about bloody Sunday. I shudder when I think about what the removal of history from core curriculum will do to future generations sense of identity and culture.

3 Likes

How many of them were penos?

Robertson is by a stretch the best full back this season in a league full of shit full backs. I’d have that young lad with the double barrelled surname from Palace ahead of Trent

You must really hate the English

Come out of the 1950s

Goway ta fuck i’d say you’ve seen him play twice.

Pogba :smile:

Just goes to show footballers are fooled by the hype as well. To be fair he’s easily in the best 11 when he tries. But those games were few and far between this year

Footballers are some of the thickest cunts and worst judges of players around

Though there’s a few eejits on here who’d give them a right run for their money

Son has to get in that team … Its a funny old game. Salah has been double and some times triple marked this year, freeing up lots of space for Mane. It’s a game of yards.

Third consecutive league win for Scott Parker’s Fulham today. If they’d appointed him earlier in the season and spared themselves the hapless three month tenure of stop gap manager Claudio Ranieri from November to February, they might have stayed up.

A contender for the top 10?

That’ stop gap manager has won more premier leagues than Klopp and poch combined.

4 Likes

With a smidgen of the budget too.

2 Likes

If you had a choice of the 3 for the Man Utd job, who would you choose?

1 Like

Ranieri I’m sure. To avoid pesky champions league qualification

1 Like

Rafa is the obvious choice.

1 Like

Rafa won’t take a sideways step at this stage of his career.

Did Ox get time last night?

He did & nearly scored