Premier League 2018/19

Ox coming on is reminiscent of David Batty in 95, injured for most of the season but featured in last few games as favoured opponents from Manchester slipped up to hand Blackburn the title.

Big missed chance for Chris Hughton’s Brighton to effectively seal their safety against on the beach Newcastle.

Their two remaining fixtures are against Arsenal at Highbury and Manchester City back at the Goldstone Ground and you’d fancy they won’t take anything from either.

Cardiff have on the beach Crystal Palace at home next week and then face Manchester United at Old Trafford on the final day - a fixture which at this stage looks a gimme, with Manchester United likely coming off the back of their own 9/11 (defeats from games).

Coach Solskjaer is also likely to be in a charitable mood and won’t want to be responsible for Cardiff being relegated for the second time in six seasons.

Don’t write off the possibility of Cardiff taking maximum points and securing their safety against the odds.

1 Like

Was hoping Brighton lost today & hopefully lose to arsenal so they try maybe park the bus on the last day needing a point to secure safety.

Still highly unlikely to get anything but at same time twas only 1 nil in the FA cup semi.

You’re overthinking this pal

2 Likes

I am, I’m not gonna bother arguing with you.

1 Like

We’ll get you through this

The people’s champs are first out.

@mickee321

Do any neutrals really want Murderpool to win?

4 Likes

@the_man_himself has switched allegiances from Newcastle and is now a Liverpool supporter.

No I want Liverpool to win. The murderers are going to win it though

Murderpool :joy::joy: It’s amazing how big we are now, people have sleepless nights over Liverpool possibly winning the league. Absolutely love it

You may have missed it mate but Liverpool have won 5 cl/ec

Did you pray for them this evening at the children’s mass?

1 Like

Was that you who gave me an encouraging beep of the horn when I was running 5 min/km pace into the gusting wind on the Howth Road earlier?

Make your mind up

“We”

Yep you heard me

Read

No. Most neutrals are sick to their back teeth with the incessant bleating of the Liverpool fans. It’s a pity because the team can be quite likeable.

5 Likes