Premier League 2018/19

This sounds bad. :man_facepalming:

Arsenal completely undone by a standard hoof up the line there. Nice by Morata tbf

Another ugly miss by arsenal

Are they doing anything positive?

Well obviously if they’ve missed two sitters

Arsenal get one back but that was utter shit by Willian, caught in possession and then just sauntered back.

Arsenal level with another emphatic finish. Iwobi fires home, first real contribution he has made.

Enjoyable game

Chelsea aren’t able to defend when they are pushed back into their box. Arsenal have created 6 chances, all if a very similar nature.

Dont think Luiz or Alonso are suited to a back 5 at all. Everything coming down their side. Barkley isn’t doing much on that side either

You’d expect more from a 70m keeper on both Arsenal goals. As I predicted arsenal much the better side here. Their defense is shambolic though

The €80m goalkeeper was very slow getting down for the first goal.

Let’s call a spade a spade. It should not have beaten him. Courtois keeps out second too

Only Chelsea could lash out €80 million on an unproven kid goalkeeper.

Arsenal fairly penned back onto the edge of their box this half

Capture

Wolves take the lead vs Man City

1-1

Wolves have the nicest jerseys in premier league in my opinion.

1 Like

Early season relegation 6-pointer as pointless Arsenal face pointless West Ham on Sky Sports ROI.

Arnautovic puts West Ham in front.

bit early in the season to be stumbling, I might have to consider starting to support Tottenham Hotspur, with the new stadium, they are the biggest club in London

@GeoffreyBoycott

2 Likes

Felipe Anderson looks excellent for West Ham

1 Like