Premier League 2018/19

Welcome back mate. You always struck me as a Spurs man. As I’m sure you’ve come to realise after all this time living in London, Spurs have the right type of support.

The one bright spot in the anfield hiding

Wildly inconsistent.

He’s been brilliant today although Arsenal have given them some space on the counter

Could West Ham go down, according to the the radio they’re a shambles,
I think he’s a fabulous player but if you’re relying on Arnautovic for leadership you’re in trouble

First time I saw them was today, thought they were alright. They were probably the better team until Arnautovic went off injured

Mo salahhhhhhhh

I note the camera angle at Anfield has been changed again this year. Much better than the previous one.

1 Like

Liverpool players running around like crazed maniacs.

They’ll be worn out by start of October and will struggle in the battle for a top 4 spot again

1 Like

Possibly. I see Liverpool collecting a similar points total to last season or the season before that but in those two seasons Chelsea and City were farely relentless pace setters.

Brighton look a very good outfit this season, they should comfortably survive.

Chris Hughton will hopefully manage Ireland some day .

An excellent choice. Strong Limerick blood in him, of course.

1 Like

Alisson nearly got caught there.

He probably got away with that in the slower pace of Serie A, but he wouldn’t want to to try it too many times in the EPL

https://twitter.com/LawJOfficial/status/1033420680052846592?s=19

1 Like

Becker is playing in the big league now.

He’s playing senior hurling now. Not strolling around like you would in Italy stealing a living. The physacality of the EPL is savage

2 Likes

Leicester 0-2 Liverpool
Mane
Firminho
HT

Not playing well really. No grip in midfield.