Premier League 2018/19

City play the best football ever seen in England

ā€œI hate PEDs, my favourite sportsman is Lance Armstrongā€

Yes mate and you are the bastion of logical deduction. You follow EPL obsessively, are you fine with ethics of RA wealth and ownership of Chelsea? Of Mike Ashleys business practices? Of other private shareholders you havenā€™t a clue about?
Youā€™re swallowing EM style populist outrage, whilst then consuming the very same product as a whole. Theyā€™re all in the same playpit, no ones hands are clean. You donā€™t present as a very bright chap outside of inane, ā€œheā€™s a lovely footballerā€ comments.

I canā€™t imagine ever having so little to do that Iā€™d sit down and watch an entire soccer match

Nothing compared to Man Cityā€™s although I donā€™t like either of them anyway

Do you watch any movies, mate?

Iā€™m out for the night anyway @Enrique. Enjoy watching the murderers

I donā€™t really to be honest,

Cheers! Iā€™ve actually backed Chelsea here, 3/1 at home but letā€™s just hope for a fair game guys.

Watching 8 hours of football might be a waste of time, but watching a full game is the equivalent of watching a movie. Youā€™re therefore finding it odd anyone would watch a movie.

Just sitting down to enjoy this after a busy day out. No striker on the field. Fascinating

1 Like

Iā€™m only speaking for myself really, I find it terribly dull to watch an entire game of soccer, not for me, Iā€™d have it on in the background quite a lot though and would rewind to watch goals etc

John Stones is a rolls Royce of a player

2 Likes

Himself and laporte are brilliant

Good win for Sean Dycheā€™s Burnley today. Heā€™s done miracles at Turfmoor on a shoestring budget.

City walking through Chelsea

Man City are on drugs.

Desperate game.

Very unsettled tempo to this. City on top but not getting much penetration in behind Chelseaā€™s two defensive lines.

Terrible refereeing from that idiot Michael Oliver. He ran right across a Chelsea player tracking back.