Premier League 2018/19

Chelsea are capable of beating anybody on their day, but they’re far too inconsistent. I expect them to fall away significantly over the second half of the season and that Arsenal will beat them to the top 4 quite comfortably.

1 Like

Zero character in that dressing room

If that form replicates in the second half of the season that will be a lot of points dropped to lower teams. Spurs have also been beaten by Watford and Leicester… Not sure who they’ve drawn with… Utd are classed as top 6, who have they dropped points to? Arsenal lost to Southampton recently and drew with Wolves and Palace recent enough also and a loss to Leicester also at seasons beginning.

Man City will walk this

Character wins titles, lack of it sees you shit your togs with the finishing line in sight.

Easily. Have the best team and serious depth.

Spurs won 0-2 against Leicester two weeks ago on their visit to Filbert Street. Spurs haven’t drawn any of their 17 league matches so far. I expect that run to end this afternoon.

Their second goal was offside.

I just felt it would be wrong of me not to post that at some point in the season

When the wheels come off the scouse bus they will come well and truly off. If they pick up maximum points over Christmas with no injuries, then it’s game on. TAA and Gomez to come back… But right now I’d have City odds on.

Guardiola is a massive flat track bully. 2 champions leagues out of 4 with the Barca team he had is nothing special, especially when Chelsea got robbed in the 09 semi. Will be interesting to see how he’ll deal with a tight title race

He hates Klopp anyway. He’s backed himself into a corner there with his edgy agitating for Klopp to be sacked. As Klopp’s stock continues to soar, he’s becoming more and more consumed by hatred. Mind you its an appalling vista for him as he’s got serious hatred issues with the other two title contenders as well - hates Manchester City because of his hatred of Guardiola and reserves his most intense hatred for Tottenham Hotspur, for reasons I’m not entirely sure of.

3 Likes

He ‘calls it as he sees it’ :rofl:

That’s a lot of hate

Team of the half-season:

Alisson (Liverpool)
Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) - van Dijk (Liverpool) - Gomez (Liverpool) - Robertson (Liverpool)
Son (Tottenham) - Eriksen (Tottenham) - Hazard (Chelsea)
Salah (Liverpool) - Kane (Tottenham) - Aubang’emin (Arsenal)

Sub: Shaqiri (Liverpool)

Shambles from Chelsea again, no leadership, no character.

1 Like

Two good goals before the halftime whistle. Pereyra made a difficult strike look straightforward.

Plenty of lads with winners medals there, unlike the Spuds team.

1 Like

Rash concession by Foster there with defenders tracking back either side of him.

Zinger of a strike from Felipe Anderson to level things up