Premier League 2020-2021

Lamela is gonna lose it here

Whilst I donā€™t agree with the assertion that he can plant his foot anywhere, and heā€™d lost control of the ball at this stage Iā€™ve reviewed the footage and conclude that it was an idiotic, clumsy challenge and the pelanty was probably the right decision

2 Likes

Itā€™s a dreadfully shite game. Quite in keeping with that garish Spurs shirt.

Rodriā€™s penalty was shite and all

Saw Pepe playing for Porto last week against braga, cleared a goal off the line due to his positional awareness but then gave one away with a sloppy clearance. The legs are gone with all the mileage on his clock

Itā€™s poor, itā€™s kinda the way things are gone though. VAR has fucked up the proper enjoyment of the game and thereā€™s only so much of the fake crowd noise I can take.

If City score another the floodgates could open here

City are a better team without that donkey De Bruyne.

1 Like

Sanchez like a drunkard there under the high ball. 3-0

1 Like

How much did they pay for him again?

Are you mad? Gundogan fucked up with the ball and planted his studs into hojbergā€™s leg. Hojbergā€™s second leg then makes contact with Gundogan. Itā€™s bizarre that var didnt change it. Clear enough on the replay.

It was a strange buy anyway, he was just after having a nightmare in the Europa League Final

Spuds will be bust by 2025.

The defender struck Gundogan. Iā€™m sorry if you had a bet on it but thatā€™s what happened

I had no bet on it. Itā€™s no penalty. @Fagan_ODowd whatā€™s your opinion?

Citeh barely tried a leg there tonight.

Nice to see Bale show some sign of life, great stop by Ederson

Why is that senile fuck Martin Tyler still on Sky?

Spurs still 4 points off safety.

They are no more than a mediocre mid table side at the moment, hopefully that prick of a manager gets the bums rush so I can root for somebody in the league

Nice jersey tonight though

Jose doesnt relegate teams, Spurs are safe with him. But youā€™d have to feel the entire thing is about to fall apart over the coming years

At least theyā€™ve all the trophies to look back on

Iā€™d say thatā€™s it for Jose tbh at spurs