Premier League 2020-2021

Blathering on about Paul Warhurst there at one stage. Jamie Carragher hadnā€™t a clue what he was on about.

2 Likes

They are still in the league cup. Spurs love the owl cups.

1 Like

Warhurst was a proper footballer

Oh i know

They will probably give him the road after.

A pity @ChairmanDan ran away as it would be great to have him around when Spuds go bust.

I didnā€™t see it pal. I was watching the rugby.

Leeds keeper having an Allisson today.

Bamford denied a stonewaller there surely?

Some Fulham left winger, Lookman, having Seamus Coleman on toast here

Coleman is finished. Itā€™s sad to see.

Heā€™s being rinsed here, edit, heā€™s been given the hook after 56mins it was so bad

Josh Maja of Sunderland Till I Die fame has scored two for Fulham, heā€™s looked very useful, nice movement. Fulham have played Everton off the park, Everton a rabble

Was he the lad that was sold to a French team , possibly Bordeaux?

Yep, went to France. West Ham weā€™re looking at him but the cunts on the boars didnā€™t reach into their pockets, again.

Jesus ā€œSunderland Til I Dieā€ reminds me of lockdown one. Seems a lifetime ago. That haunting introā€¦

1 Like

Gundongan fairly stole Davisonā€™s soul for his second goal :joy: Jesus itā€™d be hard to get up the following morning after being destroyed like that

The despairing John Terry style attempt to block the shot with has face like a downhill skeleton rider in the winter olympics made it all the funnier.

1 Like

It was a sub-junior soccer effort

Heā€™s ex Everton. Think they paid big money for him from Charlton (possibly) as a teen, sold him to some German side and now heā€™s with Fulham.

A separate point, Gundogan seems to be having a renaissance. He looked past it last season.

Heā€™s getting close to player of the year form