Premier League 2020-2021

Ole has a lovely way about him

1 Like

Young Haaland would hardly ever go to Man U after what they did to his poor father?

They were scouting him in January 2020 I believe. He’s a tremendous talent, he’d be a great replacement for Firmino at Liverpool but may be out of our price range unfortunately.

Pep has to go

1 Like

His dad is mates with ole. Ole gave the young lad his debut.

Do Spuds go above Liverpool if they win tonight?

His father and Roy Keane are mortal enemies though. His goal scoring record is insane.

Guardiola needs to admit defeat with the hoodies

I doubt that would make much odds now tbh.

Ole is going to be a formidable opponent for Citeh for years to come

They should have a first dates type show where haaland senior goes for dinner with souness, micah Richards and Roy and whoever he gets on best with signs the son.

1 Like

Ole has metamorphosed from a trim Norwegian looking lad to a miserable looking Salford type who’s spent a life working as a maintenance man at Kelloggs.

3 Likes

Lovely bit of banter between Roy and Micah tonight.

Unusual in this day and age, but the Hotspurs starting XI tonight is numbered 1-10 (and 27 Lucas Moura)

My word

Man U crippled poor Alf-Inge and all but finished his career. They were laughing at him after they did it too. The young lad would hardly go to Old Trafford with that sort of family baggage and back history.

Didn’t he play a game 4 days later?

What a header!

I only watched the first half there but it was a tactical masterclass from Ole.

11 men behind the ball is all ole can do really.
It’s why United are highly unlikely to win the league. Ole may be a thoroughly decent individual, but a master tactician he isn’t. If met with another team playing deep, he just stands there scratching his head.

1 Like