Premier League 2020-2021

You sound like a hater pal. Ole just out thought this generations most heralded coach.

1 Like

Not a hater. I like ogs a lot. I watched about 5 mins of that towards the end of the first half, which was like watching Tyrone tbh. Man utd would do as well or as badly with Micky Harte.
City passing the ball around the edge of the 45 met with the entire United 11 packed inside it. I got bored and watched Layla and the last dragon with my lass instead.

1 Like

In the last 4 league games against city man united have scored 6 and conceded 1 I reckon taking 10 points from 12.

Lads desperately just want ole to fail because he doesn’t come out with pure shite like Klopp and pep who Epl journos and fans alike Lap because they think have reinvented soccer by pressing or keeping possession of it.

Man Utd got a great result today but the bottom line is there are 11( eleven ) points behind the leaders . They are second on merit but let’s be honest Liverpool have imploded , Chelsea underperformed until February, Arsenal are in transition and Spurs too are in flux .

Yes but Rome wasn’t built in a day and there’s definitely progress. A blind man can see that.

Ole gets criticised because his teams struggle against teams that sit in.

Ole side sits in against peps Man City and takes 10 points from 12 over the course of two seasons and pep stands there scratching his bald head with no ideas and the critics just say that’s all ole can do sit and counter.

Sure pep clearly has no answer for it either :thinking:

He has an answer for it against most teams, hence they are 11 points clear

Pep is 11 points ahead of Man U in the league , in a CL quarter final and in a domestic cup Final . All superior metrics to their city rivals

He will be disappointed tonight no doubt but overall won’t be too upset .

He’s in the job a lot longer, more experience generally and has a superior squad.

Lads just can’t give ole any bit of credit.

The Limerick lads on here might have won the All Ireland on the internet for their hurlers but the Man U fans here lost this league on the internet. Completely losing the run of themselves posting up screenshots of the league table when they briefly went top and declaring the league won after 20 games. It was an awful collapse from a position of real strength.

1 Like

Ole has done an ok job at Man U

1 Like

Ole has done a good job so far but that performance today was nothing new and there was nothing in it to encourage Man Utd supporters going forward in my opinion

If you can’t take encouragement from winning 2-0 away to side who had won 21 games in a row and are favourites for the champions league while missing a few key players I don’t know how you get encouragement!

1 Like

Agreed and yes next season will be the tell tail. He has to really kick on now from here.

1 Like

A reactive display, like when they beat Leipzig a few months ago 5-0 and then got turfed out of the CL a few weeks later

That was poor but they also beat PSG. They fucked up out in turkey but they were also unlucky to meet two sides who were in semi finals of the champions league last season.

Man united have been brutal in the champions league since fergie left bar the two legged win over PSG.

Next season will be his second season in the CL and I expect them to do better.

KDB getting it done. They should keep him.

He’s good to have around but they’ll have to drop him for the big games

You’re not wrong there. Injuries really taking their toll, been rushed back too many times too.

Cracker of a game, 5-2 now to Citeh. Southampton are as nice a ball playing side as I’ve seen in a while. Wee bit open mind you.